Wausau, WI Home Performance Testing
with Rock & Tait Exteriors, LLC
Wausau area residents who are WPS customers get double incentives, off-setting installed costs of insulation by 66% – incredible savings are available, just ask us how!
How It Works
1. Your house is tested for energy efficiency.
2. We perform some or all recommendations only if you accept.
3. Your house is re-tested for energy efficiency to show improvement.
4. A Home Performance Test usually takes only a couple hours to perform.
First, a special fan is carefully set up in an exterior door way to depressurize the home while measuring air leakage.
Then the house is inspected with an infrared camera to identify the locations of air infiltration. A report is generated with pictures showing air leakage, and solutions to help save money on energy bills.
If you choose, Rock and Tait can give you a free estimate offering the recommended solutions. If you accept the proposal and have some of or all the work done, the house has a follow up inspection proving the solutions to be successful.
You can also then receive up to $500 in rebates for having Rock and Tait solve those problems.
Don’t forget the energy tax credits and the instant monthly savings on energy bills!!
Get Rebates of $1,250 to $1,500!
Here are the details of the Xcel program for 2014 that applies statewide in Wisconsin:
- Starts January 1st 2014
- House has to be heated by Xcel natural gas or an electrically heated home that has Xcel as their electrical provider
- Customers will get the matching rebate from Xcel, it will match the Focus reward that is valid when the job is submitted so if it comes in before the February 10th cutoff they will receive the $1500 rebate, $1250 after the 10th
Tax credits up to $500 may apply!
How To Sign Up For A Home Performance Test
If you are interested, give us a call at 715-203-0470, or fill out our quick estimate form and check yes for a Home Performance Test.